Saturday, October 06, 2012

Rangers' Epic Collapse Could Signal the Decline of the Team - A Bleacher Report Article


Less than 2 weeks ago, the two time defending American League Champion Texas Rangers had the best record in the American League and were the favorite to win the pennant again.

Today they are playing golf.

As I wrote in my latest for Bleacher Report, this is a collapse that is not only heart breaking in the short term, but could very well be the shutting of the window of opportunity of a Rangers World Series title.

You can read the article HERE.


 Follow sullybaseball on Twitter

1 comment:


  1. Hi – It’s good to read such interesting stuff on the Internet as I have been able to discover here. I agree with much of what is written here and I’ll be coming back to this website again. Thanks again for posting such great reading material!!

    ReplyDelete