Friday, October 05, 2012

OFFICIAL SULLY BASEBALL POSTSEASON PICKS

 I have to make my post season picks before the games begin.

My preseason picks turned out to be crap. So much for my Angels/Marlins World Series match up.

I made two "Out on a Limb" picks with the Dodgers and Pirates and for about 3/4 of the season I looked like a bloody genius.

Well, here we go.
I am going to pick each round including the Wild Card match ups.


OFFICIAL SULLY BASEBALL POST SEASON PICKS

National League Wild Card
St. Louis Cardinals def. Atlanta Braves

American League Wild Card
Texas Rangers def. Baltimore Orioles

National League Division Series
Washington Nationals def. St. Louis Cardinals in 3
San Francisco Giants def. Cincinnati Reds in 4

American League Division Series
New York Yankees def. Texas Rangers in 5
Detroit Tigers def. Oakland Athletics in 5

National League Championship Series
San Francisco Giants def. Washington Nationals in 6

American League Championship Series
Detroit Tigers def. New York Yankees in 5

World Series
Detroit Tigers def. San Francisco Giants in 7


So there you have it. I have the Tigers, the worst of the American League teams in terms of record, winning it all.

Which means it will probably be Braves vs. the A's.

Let's play ball.


 Follow sullybaseball on Twitter


1 comment:

  1. Even though I am a Yankee Fan, I would like to see O's vs Nats (The Best Story IMHO)or A's vs Giants,

    I actually think Braves vs A's can happen

    ReplyDelete