Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Hey opponents of instant replay... how do you like the "Human Element" in the NFL?





Another day and another grotesquely horrible call happened in the NFL.

Sure, a big reason for the horrible calls is that a bunch of Division 3 college refs and Lingerie Bowl officials are now calling games in the NFL.

But I can't help but wonder how many people who are calling up sports talk stations and screaming about the refs are also the same people who complain to me about instant replay in baseball.

"You can't lose the human element" is a common refrain. It is also a nonsensical one as I am not proposing to remove the human element from the players. I just think the game is better when the calls are correct.

But for those of you who love the human element, then this year in football must be GREAT! Blown calls! Lots of human elements.



My challenge still stands.
I still haven't heard of a valid reason to NOT have instant replay in baseball






 Follow sullybaseball on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment