Saturday, October 30, 2010

Who is my dad more mad at? Panda or Sanchez













When Pablo Sandoval grounded into a double play in the second, my dad who had been predicting Sandoval wetting the bed all day, just shot me a look that dripped of the phrase "I told you so."

He's been saying that Rowand should be the DH. And so far who can argue.

When Jonathan Sanchez walked Molina with 2 outs, my dad kept saying "He's going to let up a 3 run homer and put the Rangers right back into this series."

Of course he was right and now wants Sanchez cut from the team.
He wants his uniform returned and have the security guards remove him from the stadium.

Maybe even activate Zito.

The game is young... but my dad's anger? So far, he sounds pretty accurate.










Follow sullybaseball on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment