Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Nothing like a decisive victory to make my drive home nicer












I know technically this was a save for Papelbon... but not for one nanosecond did I think the Red Sox were going to lose this game or even was in danger.

It was a nice no doubt about it win for my boys. It was a solid win for Lester and the Red Sox picked up a game on both the Yankees and the Rays.

When you consider Beckett, Ellsbury and Dice-K are on the DL, Ortiz got off to the horrible start and the offense has been up and down and the Rays and Yankees are the two best teams in baseball... the fact that the Sox are only 3 games out and 4 back in the loss column in mid June isn't so bad.

Now if you will excuse me, I need to drive 20 miles back home from work


Follow sullybaseball on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment