Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Over/Under for the Attendance in Washington DC

The Nationals are in the middle of yet another 5 game losing streak.

The Nats are on a pace to win fewer than 50 games.

Ryan Zimmerman's hitting streak is over.

They are playing the Pirates, a team that hasn't been good since future #1 pick Stephen Strasberg was a 4 year old.

WHY WOULD ANYONE GO TO THIS GAME?

If you have tickets and are on your way to Nationals Park, shoot me an e mail at info@sullybaseball.com

You are a TRUE fan.

Tonight's over/under for attendance? I am going to say 12,000 and I would pick under.

Everyone at that game should be given a free pass for the rest of the season.





2 comments:

  1. Still more people in the stands than the Marlins

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrew8:52 AM

    And can you believe that they still are super vigilant about jumping seats? I moved from my cheap seat to a field level seat in the 9th inning of a game when the Nats were losing. And as the DC fans (all 10 of them) were streaming to the exits, I got kicked out of my newly aquired seat because I didn't pay for the ticket.

    ReplyDelete