Friday, October 03, 2008

Never in my wildest dreams did I think this was going to happen

I usually hate that expression.

I always think that when people say that they are admitting they have really lame dreams.

I've had dreams where I can shoot lasers from my eyes, that Liv Tyler is in love with me and I was hanging out with the cast of M*A*S*H while naked walking to the SATs.

Those are wild dreams.

But never in my thinking about the Red Sox/Angels series did I think they'd take both games.
Never.
It was always "steal one in Anaheim and then try to win in Boston."

This is just nuts!
Now Beckett is rested, the Angels are on their heels and this series could be over before I go to work on Monday.

That would give me more time to shoot lasers from my eyes while talking to Radar O'Reilly about Liv.

No comments:

Post a Comment