Thursday, June 05, 2008

LIVE BLOGGING WITH SULLY!


Well, I wanted a rivalry between the Red Sox and Tampa... and it looks like I get to do my best to pour gasoline on the fire!

After praising the Professor at Rays Index for the anti Red Sox shirts and having my jaw drop at Dirt Bag Fan calling out Sox mediocrity... evidently the stakes have indeed been raised.

The Professor has invited me to take part in their Live Blog of the Red Sox/Rays first place showdown.

We'll both be commenting on the game live and giving our thoughts, insights and goofy comments.

It's an early start today.
If you are around 6 PM EDT, or 3 PM PDT.... click on Rays Index and join the live Blog!

I hope to see Pat and Christin there!

Now if you will excuse me, I need to brush up on my Tampa Bay baseball history.

2 comments:

  1. Don't think for 1 minute that I'm so foolish as to think that the Sox don't have a nice, little legacy... the inference was that during the years of "the curse" many people most definately talked smack on you poor bastards, and I merely encouraged you chowda' heads to feel free to regurgitate a few of those deragatory terms/phrases...

    You have to understand that Rays' fans don't have much of a leg to stand on in the smack-talking department, especially after 2 straight booty-whoopins, but we ain't 'scurd'.... bring it, punks...

    BTW:
    Rest assured Mr Crisp will be repaid in full for his unsportsman-like antics... this should be fun!

    Sully:
    shouldn't take too long to brush up on Rays history.. just look up the word "Losers"... (see that, we can even laugh at ourselves)... but 'the times they are a-changin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I added my newest post to my blog just for you Sully...

    ReplyDelete